Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Day 1 Introduction

    This blog will serve as California2011's abstract notebook.  I will write down my ideas and notes on stuff I wish to know more about.  All kinds of things and questions will be written down on this journal/notebook.  I will also create a directory of all the books I wish to read.  I know I won't be able to read all these books in my lifetime.  But, I want to have access to this list when I go to the library or I'm at a book store.
      If you are reading this blog, please feel free to comment on my notes.  Your comment(s) may lead me to ponder and see my research or notes differently.

                                                                                 Thank You,
                                                                                 California2011

No comments:

Post a Comment